Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a Party!


Hey friendlies:

I'm off upstate near the Delaware River, communing with nature and being vair vair serious about my writing.
(Also? Dealing with satellite Interwebs, which is why all of my posting has been so spotty of late. Props to Liz for helping a sister out with the slack).

One thing that is NOT serious, however--in that it is ALL ABOUT funfunfun--is that the launch of Fashionista is well underway! My author copies arrived the other day and they are gorj. Gorj, I tell you. You've already seen the ultra-fab trailer that Liz posted the other day (it totally makes me SO CURIOUS to learn all of Mads' secrets, and--DUH!--I'm the one who wrote them!). But between now and 8/25 (our official launch date), you can check out Paige's blog, an uber-insider's account of her time at Zephyr.

We're also going to be running new exclusive content on the other Bradfordians' blogs, so if you aren't following those yet, keep your eyes peeled. And Mads herself will be running exclusive interviews with other fashion-type peeps, and offering up awesome giveaways in the process. This will all culminate in a MOST VERIEST Twitter party, (date TBD), wherein you can test your knowledge of all things Bradford, and win many loverly prizes.

What more can I say?
Watch. This. Space.

Mwah!

--Meeks

No comments:

Post a Comment