Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Notes from the Underground


As FlirtyLiz has intimated, I've been squirreled away working on the third installment of Bradford, which is tons of fun, especially since it's very Hollywood and pop culture-centric.
I haven't had much chance to come up for air, but I thought you might appreciate a short list of recent Google searches I've done in service of your fine book series:

1. M Night Shymalan
2. Tarte Cheek Stain
2. Lotta Stensson
3. Dolce and Gabbana (I really should know how to spell this by now)
4. Apothecary Bar, Philadelphia
5. Golden Bridge Yoga, LA
6. Ryder Jared
7. Soiree
8. microdermabrasion
9. Jimmy Choo
10. Martin Scorsese

Liz would be impressed to learn that despite all of this web-based "research," I have resisted the siren song of Internet shopping.

Back to work, people!

MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment