Thursday, April 16, 2009

Across the Blogoverse, Part 2

Hello, Bradford Friendlies!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. Micol's hard at work in a super-sekrit location, writing BOOK #3 of Bradford. (Okay, probably not REALLY secret. I'm guessing she's either in her writing chair, or at Cafe Henri, or possibly watching Veronica Mars on a short break.)

My excuse is that we're working with Simon Pulse on some Even More Super-Sekrit stuff, that will most likely include a big Bradford contest & ALL-NEW, ONLINE-ONLY Blogisodes in June to tide you over until FASHIONISTA comes out in August.

In the meantime, check out these recent Bradfordly links:

Senfaye at A Maze of Books says "GoldenGirl lived up to my expectations, and it was awesome!"

The Feed Your Imagination book blog says "Ostow's latest is fun and fast-paced."

Ten Cent Notes says "It's fun, gossipy, not so mean that it's trashy, but definitely a wonderfully fluffy read..." and also posted an interview with Micol.

So, enjoy these links & keep checking back for more updates about our SEKRIT June online events!

5 comments:

  1. I AM IN THE WRITING CHAIR AS WE SPEAK!
    (How did you guess?)
    And wearing my DEADLINE SWEATSHIRT which I believe gives me the superpower of flying fingers!
    Also, there is coffee.

    Thanks to all of the lovelies online who have had such great things to say about GG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on the blogisodes! Will they be actual filmed bits? Do you need any actors? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogisodes is our word for scandalous story lines that unfold only on the online blogs. No vid content just yet--but it'd definitely an idea we have on the back burner for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I wanted to say thanks for the comment on the blog. I'm definitely stoked for all those books, and I WISH I had advanced copies...but alas, no...oh well, I'm sure I'll read them all at some point.

    Best of luck with So Punk Rock. I can't wait!!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete