Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Holiday Gift to You . . .

So, in honor of the holidays, I thought I'd update you on all the Bradfordian goodness that's been popping up on the Web. Think of these as free gifts, if you will, to tide you over until GoldenGirl arrives in bookstores in late January.

If you look over here
<----------------
you can see all the latest Bradford stuff as it appears. Such as
  • Spence, Mads, Paige, and Regan are all Twittering on a regular basis, so follow them on Twitter or keep an eye on the RSS feed on this blog to find out what they're up to at the moment.
  • The first 6 Bradford Websites are up and running, so check them out. Zephyr is particularly cool—can someone throw me a fictional intervention so I can be shipped off to Turks & Caicos during this freezing Philly weather?
  • Friend the Bradford gals on Facebook and MySpace. Links over here <--------------------
  • A few new Bradfordian blog posts have gone up recently (but don't worry, the really spoilery ones won't go live until the book is out, so you can read to your heart's content).
  • Also, check out Jeremy's OUT OF AFRICA blog on Tumblr, which he'll be updating regularly. Get to know this Bradford guy before the book comes out by keeping up with his latest thoughts/photos/links/whatevs. (Micol and I have serious crushes on him, just like at least one Bradford girl. What about you?)
We're finalizing the GoldenGirl book trailer for you RIGHT NOW, so keep an eye out for that as a New Year's pressie just for you. And don't forget to post the GoldenGirl countdown widget on your website/blog and let us know (either by e-mailing Micol or by posting about it here) so we can reward your awesomosity. 'Tis the season of giving!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love book trailers. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deeply wish that many of the Bradford locales were real places. Don't get me started on Zephyr--I'd do my honeymoon there if I could.

    ReplyDelete